Friday, March 19, 2010

Fred Penner

I know haven't been around for a while. Busy with work. It's March Break this week so I went on a bit of trip. I spent a night in a hotel with my hubby and then 2 nights with my best friend Alice. I got some cute clothes which will be great for the spring weather that we have been having. It is supposed to get a cooler again, but most of our snow is gone.

While we were away, my friend and I went to go see Fred Penner at the campus Pub of the university we went to. For those who don't know who Fred Penner is, he was/ is a children's folk singer that had his own show for many years on CBC. He sang lots of our favourites as well as some newer songs. It was lots of fun. Here is a video of him singing the Cat Came Back. It is not the best quality as I recorded it on my camera, but you can sure hear his voice singing.


As well we also got a picture with him and an autograph



It was really nice to get away for a few days and not have to worry about too much. My DH got to spend a few days hanging out with his best friend who live there as well.

Now we have lots of laundry to do and I need to start preparing for the classes I have to teach on Monday. I have the classes for my cooking class planned out, but I need to plan out what I am teaching in the English classes I am starting to teach on Monday. I have some ideas in mind, just need things to be a bit more concrete.

In regards to things TTC, my appointment is less than two weeks away and I am currently 8 DPO so hoping I don't need that appointment to talk about infertility, but prenatal care.

No comments: