Thursday, December 30, 2010

The nursery is painted

My lovely husband The Chief painted the nursery yesterday and did the second coat today.  It looks awesome.



The colour is Goblin. A little different than the one I had originally picked out, but we both didn't like it as much.  So we looked at different ones and saw that this one was called Goblin and we were sold.  Not sure what else we will do on the walls yet.  I think I will wait until the furniture is in.  I know that I want to put in some shelving.  I think I will make all the accents in the room white.

The carpeting is currently pink.  We want to put in a floating floor, but we don't really have time to do so.  In the summer we are hoping to tackle that project ( or if we find it on sale sometime soon).  I currently have  a large brown area rug in my living room which I think I will move into that room in the meantime.  Esp if we end up having a boy, a pink rug is not something I really want.  It will be fine though if we have a girl.  The green does go well with the pink.

No comments: