Friday, March 11, 2011

37 weeks

Well the baby is officially full term today.Sometime in the next 5 weeks, Baby Spud will make his or her debut.  I am very anxiously awaiting this.

I am also off work for 10.5 months.  I taught 1 class this morning and then had the afternoon off for my DA apt. I am no on weekly appts.

Overall I have gained 39 lbs..10lbs in the last three weeks.  The doctor did not really seemed concerned about it though.  A friend mentioned it might be water retention so I hope that is what it is.  I will try to stay away from any junk for the next little while.

The baby's heartbeat was 138 this time.  It was a little lower than the last few times of 146.

The plans for the next little while are relax, finish any cleaning/ organizing the house, and just waiting and waiting.

No comments: