Sunday, September 8, 2013

Life gets busy

Since where I live the summers are short, I try to take advantage of the warm weather while it lasts. I took the kids to the park every day and lots of walks. The weather is starting to cool down now, so while we will still go to the park we won't go everyday. The Chief is also back to work so that means more work keeping the house clean for me. 

A few of our activties from the last few warm days.


As the weather gets cooler, I tend to get into the baking spirit.  I love to make breads, rolls, baked goods, and soups.  I am going to start experimenting with making soups in the crock pot so they are nice and warm when we get home from morning preschool playgroup.  Ben loves to eat soup.

I plan to share with you the ones I find to be quite yummy.  

No comments: