Saturday, January 30, 2010

Waiting for my doctors Appointment

It seems it is going to be a long wait for my doctors appointment. I am glad I went in to get referral back in October. March 31 is the day and it still seems a while away. In the meantime we are still trying. DH is really getting on board. He is really excited about trying and doing everything in his power to make sure that we have a baby to hold in our hands.

He even pointed out to me an app for the Iphone. It is called Iperiod. It allows you track your cycles, predict your most fertile times as well as you can write notes about each day. This will be handy when I go see the doctor.

In other news, I bought some new fish. I have had a tank for about 2 years now. I have black skirt tetras, cory doras, a pleco, and the new addition neon tetras. I bought 2 neons about 2 weeks ago to try them out as my black skirts are pretty mean guys. Well they survived so I bought four more neons. SO for a day I had 6 neons all swimming together. The next day there are 4. I thought the other fish might have ate them as I could not find the bodies anywhere.
Good news, they didn't eat them. I cleaned the tank today and took out the fake plants to wash them and there were 2 very bloated bodies in there.

No comments: