Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting in shape


Due to the coldness outside (it is really freaking cold), I am going to start swimming twice a week. It is a good low impact exercise that I could easily continue if I get PG. I am an avid walker, but when faced with windchills of -39C, I would rather stay inside.

To facilitate this new swimming, I needed to buy a new swimsuit. I had bought my last one about 2 years ago. It was great until recently. I went swimming in a chlorinated pool and forgot to rinse it out. Instead let it sit for a while in the wet towel and the fabric really broke down. I went swimming and the skirt of my swimsuit was almost to my knees.

So I bought a new swimsuit that is all black and seems to have a pretty modest top to it. Can't wait till it comes in and I start swimming in the evenings. This is the swimsuit that I picked out. It will go with the couple of bottoms that I have.

No comments: