Sunday, March 21, 2010

Procrasination

I needed to plan out my lessons for tomorrow and really it was mostly planned out, but other things seemed to be fun to do. So I made cinnamon bread ( well actually Amish Sweet Bread from All Recipes.com., but I make mine rolled with cinnamon and brown sugar). It was really good. Today I had a hankering for Banana Bread, so I made that today. Again, it was pretty good.

I did manage to get my lessons planned out. I was making a roast in the crock pot and realized I had no potatoes and no carrots. I went to the dollar store on the way to the grocery store. I found a really nice notebook ( 2 actually). I usually use the computer to plan lessons, but the problem with the computer is the internet. I think of things to look up to improve my lesson and then I never get it planned, so I will use the old pen and paper to get the initial stuff done.


I am teaching a short story unit and starting with a Tell-Tale Heart. I didn't bring home their short stories books with me during March Break, so I will pick them up and plan the rest of the weeks lessons tomorrow night.

No comments: