Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yeah and Nah

Good News:

I am finally going to get my G2 ( fullish license). Neither DH or I have drive and I am currently trying to rectify that. I have taken 2 double lessons so far and have a few more to go till I am ready for my road test. Hopefully I can do my road test before summer hits. We are looking into buying a good quality used car or van. Then Mark will begin driving lessons too, as it is much easier to find someone to teach you when it is your own vehicle.

Bad News:

The Metformin and me aren't really agreeing. Possibly because I have had a crapload of sugar due to it being Easter. This is only my second day of taking it and at 1/3 of the dose I will be taking it at, so hopefully things get better from here.

I will share pictures from Easter later.

No comments: