Sunday, September 5, 2010

MMM...so sleepy

Well I started school and the first week was not too bad, although I am quite tired.  I am quite glad that it is a long weekend.  I was able to catch up on some housework and I still have another day to do some planning for the coming weeks.  I am so tired towards the end of the day and hungry too.  I am still working on getting high protein snacks that will sustain me during the day and not over stuff me leading me to me feel nauseous.


In other news, the belly seems to be growing and some of my pants can be done up, but not really comfortably.  I ordered some pants and a belly band from Mother.hood.Maternity so hopefully I will be wearing some more comfortable pants very soon.

I am looking forward to my ultrasound on Sept 15 as I will get to see Baby Bundt.  I am very much looking forward to that.

No comments: