Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nursery Design

So while I have not been activity planning the nursery, I have been thinking about what I want in there.  I know the colour scheme I want to use will be neutral as we are not finding out the gender and I would like to use this bedding for more than one child.  I finally found what I was looking for, but of course it is only available in the States, and no shipping to Canada.


I am kind of sad about this fact as this is exactly what I am looking for.  I guess I will have to look elsewhere to see if I can find something similar.

I am planning on painting to room a light shade of green and having brown and beige accents.  Our crib, dresser, and change table will be white or natural wood.  There is currently bright pink carpet in the room, put in by the previous owners.  We are planning on putting in either a floating or laminate floor in there when we paint.  So we have plans in place, just need to get on board with them.

4 comments:

The2sams said...

So exciting!!!

Unknown said...

Aww I love that bedding set. You could buy it and have it sent to me and I would totally mail it to you in Canada if that's the one you absolutely want. I'm serious too!

Meg said...

Thanks for the offer Ashley. I was looking through ones on Etsy too, so I am not sure what I want to go with anymore, lol.

Unknown said...

Not a problem. I can't wait to see what you pick out. I got mine on ebay for really cheap.