Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mat leave: two weeks in

I have been on Mat leave for 2 weeks.  My house is fairly clean.

I am starting to feel a bit stir crazy.  The sun shines outside, but it is deceiving.  It is still far too cold ( in the minuses) to sit outside or go for walks that are very long.  I have been stuck in the house for things other than swimming.

I have been trying to keep busy, but I just want the show to get on the road.  I know the baby will totally change our lives and I will crave this time to just sit and do nothing, but it just feels like I am stalling the inevitable.

Other than having some painful contractions last week, nothing is moving.  The baby is quite comfy where it is.

1 comment:

The2sams said...

Awww, sorry you are at a stand still. I find that my mind is already fighting me. I want to go go go but I know I need to just rest. Good luck, cant wait to see ya'lls baby!