Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Babywearing

I finally got a woven wrap.  I have only begun to experiment with using it, but I can see why they are so popular.  


I have two Ergos- a sport and a Petunia Pickle Bottom which I do like, but the baby feels so much more secure in the wrap.


Today while I was trying to cook dinner the baby was so fussy.  I put him in the wrap and turned on some music.  It didn't take him long to fall asleep. Now that he is 16lbs, stretchy wraps just don't feel secure enough.  As the baby gets bigger, I am interested in trying to wrap him on my back.  The learning curve is a bit harder as you have to wrap the baby on your back.  I'll keep you updated as I learn more.  



post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I started using my moby when my ergo knockoff buckle broke. I really enjoy it now that Calloway fits better in it.