Monday, February 1, 2010

My Crochet Projects


Since TTC can be a somewhat monotonous subject, I also do other things with my time like crochet. I don't know how to crochet in rows, but I make giant granny square afghans. Here are some on the ones that I have made.

This is the first afghan that I made. It is about 3 feet by 3 feet

This is the second one that I made. The colours are what I had on hand. Not too pretty, but pretty comfy.




This blue and brown I made for my DH bosses' wife Baby shower. It took me about 2 weeks to make as the yarn was very thick and I did it pretty loosely.




This is a blanket I made for my best friend for her baby shower. It is in a baby soft yarn with a small needle. It took like 2 months to do. I had to crochet in the summer which is horrible as it is too warm to crochet then.


This last blanket I started in May and finished in October, although I didn't touch it for a few months. My DH wanted a big blanket and I just kept going. It is nice and warm and is still currently on our bed.







2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the blankets! I just started following your blog (I'm from BZ :) If you'd like to follow mine too, feel free :)

Meg said...

Thanks, they are pretty relaxing to make until I get to the end and I just want them to be done.