Monday, July 12, 2010

Good News

Well I got my licence recently ( for those in Canada, just my G2).  I can drive by myself now..just to get a car now.  Haven't posted much because I have been all over the place and have been busy.

This past weekend I worked at a blues fest helping to sell tickets and be security.  I volunteered for 21 hours total in two days, so needless to say on Sunday I was really beat.  The upside is I got to hear all the music for free and got to meet lots of people from all over the place, the downside is I forgot to bring a hat and burnt my face and at one point could not think straight as I was so tired.

I made another skirt so when I have a moment I will take a picture of it and put it online.  This one is an A-line skirt in a black glossy fabric.

No comments: