Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TTC Update and update overall

So I went to the doctor today.  I now have a prescription for Clomid for cycle days 3-7, 50 mg.  Hopefully though this current cycle will be successful ( fingers crossed).  So she gave it to me for 4 months and told me that it would probably bring my cycle down to 28 days.  Now I am camping ( away from the Chief) with my parents and my sister's kids so hopefully I will be back in time for that O... but I am holding out hope I won't need it.

In other good news, she weighed me and I lost 10 lbs.  I am so happy about that.  I do feel much more toned and my waist is getting smaller.

My sister's kids are coming up next week for 2 weeks ( 2 girls and 1 boy...she has another boy but he is special needs and is currently having uncontrolled seizures which does not mix well with my rural living conditions).  It will be lots of fun to have them, lots of days at the park, swimming.

I went car browsing today.  The Chief wants to stick with Hondas or Toyotas.  So I looked at both those dealerships while I was in the city for my appointment with my MIL.  I really like Honda CRVs.  The Fits were nice too.  Lots of room and very spacious.  So come September hopefully we will be able to afford a vroom vroom.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like you are going to have a blast with the kiddos!

I hope Clomid does the trick for you and you get your BFP!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the weight loss!

-Jen