Thursday, December 23, 2010

99 days left

Wow, I am finally in double digits.  Only 99 days left till Baby Spud is supposed to make its appearance.  The Chief is convinced that it is a girl while I am on the fence but feeling more boy.

My latest development seems to the mask of pregnancy.  It is on my chin on either side of my mouth.  I was not too pleased to notice it this morning when I looked in the mirror, but I know it will probably go away in a few months so I am not going to try to worry about it.

One very cool thing that I got is a rocking moose from the wood shop at the high school I work at.  This is a picture of the little guy.





I pretty much started to cry when they gave it to me.  I had seen a few of them around the school as well as many handmade toys as that was the woodworking classes's project this semester.  It is unfinished so in the spring I will need to varnish it.  I might stain it or leave it plain.  


No comments: