Friday, December 31, 2010

2010



As another year goes by, I think about all the things that have happened in the past year.  I was diagnosed with PCOS which explained my really wonky cycles.  I was put on Metformin which seemed to have done the trick as I got PG on it.  I was able to avoid using Clomid as although it was prescribed to me I didn't need to use it.

I got PG after 15 months of trying.

I also got a permanent job this year.  It took a while, but I am quite happy with what I am doing- teaching English and History among other things.

We both got our licences this year and bought our first car.  We love it.

Found out that my dad had some cancer cells, but also found out that he has a clean bill of health now.

Overall I say that 2010 was a pretty good year for the Chief and I.  Hopefully with the arrival of Baby Spud, 2011 will be even better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2011 is going to be a great year for both of us and a lot of other women that we know.