Friday, December 3, 2010

Update

Things have been quite busy.  I have finally crawled out from my rock.

21 weeks

21 weeks

23 weeks

23 weeks
So that is what the bump has been looking like lately.  It's getting bigger.  Baby Spud has been kicking a lot, although not always very regularly.  I have been noticing that moving is getting to be a bit more difficult.  I teach on the second floor and climbing the stairs after I have been on the first floor is getting to be more and more slow.

In really positive news, the Chief got his driver's license yesterday.  It took him a while, but he is really happy to have it now.  It is weird now being the passenger next to him.  He is really happy that he can drive me to the hospital when the baby starts to come in a few months.


And some more pics... this is what we woke up to the other morning.  Took the Chief 45 minutes to shovel the driveway and clean off the car.  The buses were cancelled so thankfully we didn't really have to rush into work.


1 comment: