Monday, September 12, 2011

Things I Found Useful: Nursing Pillows

I have mentioned some things I have that I found were worth having around with the baby.  Two things that I really enjoy are my nursing pillows.  They are both made by Jolly Jumper.

1. The Boomerrang Nursing Pillow.

I use this pillow all the time.  It is my go to pillow for nursing.  It is soft and comfortable ( my son is next to me asleep on it).  It positions him just right for latching on and keeps him on my lap when he falls asleep.  The cover is able to come on and off every easily ( which is a good thing since my son is a puker).

I also used this pillow while I was pregnant as it was comfortable to lay on..

Boomerang Nursing Pillow - Slip Cover

2. The other nursing pillow that I like is the Baby-Sitter Pillow.  I only used this one a few times for nursing as I found it stiff and not that comfortable to use.  However, I love it for right now as my son is learning to sit up. It provides great support to him.  He is still able to move around, but I don't have to worry about him falling all the way back.

Baby Sitter - Nursing / Play Pillow


post signature

No comments: