Saturday, November 24, 2012

Busy few days

The Chief has been having issues with his gallbladder for a while and yesterday finally got it out. It was full of stones so he was glad to have it. Benjy had a sleep over with Grandpa while I slept at a hotel as the Chief spent the night in the hospital as his surgery was late in the day. We live in a small community so our local hospital does not preform surgeries. We have to go A larger city an hour away.

I thought for sure I would have a restful sleep being all by myself having to share the bed with no one but 5 pillows. I slept okay, but it definitely was not at all restful. At least the continental breakfast at the hotel was good and they have decaf brewed. The nice thing is I was able to bck and see The chief around 9 without having to drive too far as the roads were very snow covered.

He got out today and while sore from the surgery is feeling no more gallbladder pain. We are all happy to be home as a family.

No comments: