Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Number 2 on the way

Life has been very busy lately.  I went back to work last February and Benjy started going to the sitters. It was a little rocky at first, but he loves being there.  He has grown lots and lots and now is 31 inches and 27 lbs.  I got bumped from the school near my house to one an hour and 15 mins away so my daily commute is much longer.  It leads to some very long days.

One very big change in our life is that baby #2 is on its way and is due to makes its arrival mid March.  I will then have have two kids in the age of two for about 2 weeks.  It is going to be quite busy around here.  My pregnancy is going well, although the commute is really tiring me out.

That is all for now. Hopefully I will start blogging a bit more regularly.
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on Baby 2!!!! We are also expecting another in Mid April! Rory will be 26 months though by the time #2 is here.

I'm so glad you are posting again, I have missed reading your blog.