Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bought more supplies

Well since I have no clue what is happening on the TTC front. Tests are appearing negative, I am concentrating on getting fit and crafting.

I have made a really hard effort not to snack in the evenings, and to make sure that my meals are sensible and smaller. My swimsuit is in, but I haven't had a chance to go pick it up. On Monday I am signing up for 10 weeks of HipHop classes on Sunday nights so that will be more exercise.


For the crafting, I went to Walmart today and stocked up on yarn. I am planning on being in a craft show in November, so I need to start preparing now. I want to crochet a couple of blankets for it. I picked some light green and cream, off white and medium blue, and purple. I already have quite a stash so it should allow me to do lots of colour variations.

I am also planning on selling rice bags ( that you microwave for pain or freeze for a freezer pack). I bought some more fabric today. It needs to be 100% cotton. I got a couple of metres of $3/m fabric and some things out of the remanent bin so I will have lots of colour variation. As well, I am going to make some aprons as well for adults and kids. So I have lots of sewing in my future as well. I will post pictures later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sound like me!! I have been working out off and on...this last week was completely off. :(

As far as crafts go I'm coming up with all sorts of things. I will be doing some aprons, baby blankets, big blankets and trying to restore some old furniture (maybe).

I can't wait to see some of your stuff.