Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester


The baby is roughly 15 inches long and 2-3 lbs.  That is crazy that little Spud is getting to be so big.

I can't believe that I am already in the third trimester.  Only 3 more months to go.  I am sure that those three months will go very quickly.  There are lots of things that we need to do in that time.  We need to get a crib and finish setting up the baby's room.  I need to wash the clothes that I have ( lots of sleepers).

I haven't even taken down my Christmas tree yet, which I think will be my task for sometime this weekend.  The last few weeks of this semester of classes is finishing up so there is lots of marking to be done as reports cards will have to be completed shortly.  I have to also start planning for the second semester.  Although I won't be there for too long, I still need to have plans done for the first few weeks in case I have to leave early.

I finished crocheting one blanket and need to complete the second one.  I am sure that the next few months will go by in a big blur.

I am feeling bigger. My belly is getting harder, and Baby Spud enjoys kicking and flipping.  Pregnancy is really amazing.  The white tank tops that I wore at the beginning of my pregnancy do not fit anymore, well I can get them on, but they constantly ride up which defeats wearing them.  I also had to buy some new sweat pants as the ones I had been wearing are just too tight under my belly and not comfortable.  I found some that should hopefully last me until the end of the pregnancy.  If not then I will be stealing the Chief's PJ pants as I know that those will fit me.

No comments: