Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blogger Award



I want to give lots of thanks to Ashley over at  Praying for our First Bundle of Joy   for awarding me with one the 15 blogs she adores.  I haven't been blogging for too long and we often comment on each others blogs.  She is 38 weeks pregnant and will probably have her little girl pretty soon.  She has lots of cool ideas on her blog.
The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 other bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.





7 Things About Myself


1. I'm pregnant with my first little one.  We are team green, and I am due on April 1st.

2. I am a high school teacher.  My main qualifications are for English and History.  I am also qualified to teach Special Education.

3. I have been married for just over 6 1/2 years.  We have only grown closer the longer we have been married.

4. I only got my driver's licence this past summer, and we bought our first car this fall.  I don't know how I used to survive without a car.
5. I have cat named Bacon.  He is my little baby who will have the shock of his life when our little one arrives.


6. I spend more money than I should. This will have to stop. LOL.

7. I have PCOS and was one cycle away from using Clomid when I got PG.

15 Blogs I adore:



Thank you to all the blogs that have gave me so many ideas and kept me going since I began blogging in January 2010.

3 comments:

Love Always! Crochet said...

Well thank you Meg! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks you Meg for liking my blog :)
It's funny how there's so many kinds of blogsphere!
Congratulation on being pregnant!

Erin said...

Awe thanks, Meg! I love reading your updates and can't wait to see the little one.