Friday, January 21, 2011

Bought a wrap carrier

I am very interested in wearing my baby.  I am going to by a stretchy wrap later on, but I saw this one on Ebay and couldn't resist.  It is a mei tei.  I got it in the mail today and couldn't resist trying it out.

I needed something to try it out with so the cat fit the bill.




It holds up my 20lb cat so I am sure that it will be great with a baby.  


In other news, I am 30 weeks today.  Only 10 more weeks till my due date.  I got my crib and change table last weekend.



I will be moving a white dresser into the room from my bedroom soon.  Then I will start washing some of the baby clothes that I have on hand.

It is crazy to think that in a few short weeks I will have a little one to take care of.

My mat leave starts in 7 weeks.  It is really crazy to think about that.

No comments: