Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nursery is coming together

The room is painted.
The crib and change table are assembled.
The dresser is moved in.

Some of the wall decorations are up.  I decided to with Winnie the Pooh since I was given the wall plaques and a mobile.  I also have several other things Winnie the Pooh since I have always liked Winnie the Pooh.



 The dresser is in place complete with some decorations.  I also love the lamp on the left side.  It isn't overpowering, and I think will be great when I have to get up in the night.  Plus speaking of Winnie the Pooh, there is a big Eeyore ( which will not sit up.)





 The change table is in place, complete with diapers.





 Got the rocking chair for those midnight feeds.




 The rug on the floor is something that I started to make when I was 13 and finally finished when I was 20.  Nothing like procrastination.  When I started it, I thought I was making a rug for my room.  Guess it will work better in the baby's room.



 Some of the decorations.  Some wooden blocks and some Pooh Bear figurines I got when I was teenager.  There are also books on the shelf.  They are Winnie the Pooh as well.





 Some of the clothes that have been washed up.



 The baby's first Pooh bear.  It is not the easiest to find right now where I live.  I want to get all the characters, but I have feeling I might have to order them online.

The second baby blanket I just completed.  It is a fair size and should last the little one for a while.


I just bought some little pop-up baskets to help organize some the baby's stuff.  One has socks, another has hats, and another one has bibs.




 The car seat for the baby.  It is part of the Graco Alano Flipit Travel System.  My parents bought it for the baby.
 
The stroller part of the system.  It is pretty cool as the handle can flip to the other side so I can walk facing the baby.  I also like the pattern.  It might be hard to see in the picture, but it is a light green and grey pattern.


So that is what I have for the little one so far.  I am feeling a little less stressed now that a lot of these things are up.

3 comments:

Demetrius' mommy. said...

just found your blog and im excited!
i freaking love pooh bear, my sons
room is pooh bear as well:)

Meg said...

Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Christopher Robin has been discontinued by Disney. Natalie owns the whole set. You maybe able to get it by ebay. The Disney store is not crazy outrageous. Love!