Thursday, April 21, 2011

Belly Button and Cloth Diapers

Benjy at 2 weeks 4 days old finally has a belly button.  It was starting to come off on Sunday/ Monday, but was still hanging on.  It finally fell off today.

So I admit that I have not yet tried out the cloth diapers.  I admit that getting breastfeeding down and starting to heal from my csection was a bit overwhelming and I did not want to add cloth diapering to the mix.  I decided to try it out today.  They seemed a bit large so hopefully it doesn't leak.  Either way we are home all day so changing him is not an issue and he is due for a bath.

Benjy is starting to sleep through the night a bit more.  Last night he actually slept in his playpen.  Most nights he has been sleeping on me which is not bad, but it is not the most comfortable for me.  Hopefully he will continue to sleep in his playpen.

No comments: