Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lalabee Bottom Balm

Bottom Balm-diaper cream, recommeded, barrier, diaper lotion, bottom balm, bum balm, balm, rash, teething rash, diaper rash, excema, ezcema
As previously mentioned, I got a small tin of Lalabee Bottom Balm as a sample from Sweet Lil Dimples Baby Shop.  That stuff is awesome.  When I got it, Benjy was starting to get a little redness and I had no other cream so I was having to use Zinz Oxide which is not CD friendly with a liner.  I was wanting to get some CD safe cream, but just didn't have the money yet.  Thankfully this came with my order.

Right off the bat, I noticed that it was not heavily scented which is a good thing since Benjy seems to be pretty sensitive to things.  I have to wash his clothes in Free and Clear.  It doesn't smell like anything really.  The ingredients are all natural.

When using the product, a little goes a long way so I am able to take just a little and apply it to his bum/ groin fold area.  Within a day of using it the redness had cleared up.  I use a bit every other diaper change and it keeps his skin nice and clear.  

I also like the the company that makes this is Canadian.  If you are looking for a quality diaper cream that is cloth diaper safe, I would highly suggest using this. Lalabee Bottom Balm

No comments: