Monday, July 11, 2011

Back after a little break

Having a newborn is quite time occupying.  As well he naps on my lap, so it can be quite difficult to type without disturbing him since he gets upset if I am lean my arm on him ( with good reason).


I am still cloth diapering and have been pretty good about not touching disposables.  The only exception to that is at night because at night he has started leaking since he is turning into a heavy wetter.  I do not plan to stick with the disposables for long as I am going to try out a few things once I have some money to do so.


From entering contests, I won a Mother-Ease Diaper set from One Smiley Monkey blog.  Once I have received it and try it out a bit, I will write a review on it.


Currently in my cloth diapering stash, I have 10 Sunny Baby, 6 Kawaii ( 1 Bamboo Minky, 1 Regular, 2 heavy duty, and 2 square tab), 4 Done With Disposables, 2 Kawaii Covers, 3 Kushies Covers, 10 Dappi Medium Contours, and 12 Flat diapers.  I am interested in trying some different brands as well, and will do so when they come on sale.  I tend to stick to using my pockets with the contours and flats as backups.  I do have to say that the Kawaii covers are better than the Kushies covers by a long shot.

No comments: