Monday, June 14, 2010

Doing some sewing

I seem to get into moods when it comes to crafting. Sometimes I enjoy painting, other times crocheting and other times sewing. Currently my crafting of choice is sewing. I have lots of fabric in lots of fun colours so my imagination can go wild.

Pictured below is some of what I have been making.

I made a cover for my Iphone so it doesn't get scratched when it is in my purse.

Being inspired from other blogs I follow, I also decided to make some burp cloths/ baby things.

I have two pictures of burp cloths I made. One just has a flannel backing and the other one has a fleece backing.

I am a big one for looking through the remanent bin at the fabric store. I used to do it when I was younger so I had some fabric to play around with and outfit my doll house. I loved finding the fake fur and making my dolls had fur blankets. Well I found this plastic backing in the bin, not too much of it, but enough to make a changing pad. The fabric on the other side is fabric that was given to me and is a cute baby pattern.









No comments: