Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to spend some me time

After a few weeks of lots and lots of things on the go and feeling like I had no time, things have slowed down a bit. Marking is pretty well under control and the craziness of exams has not yet started yet. So today was mine. I did some shopping, got my eyebrows waxed, repainted a frame for mirror so I can hang it in my living room, and organized my photo albums. I had pictures all over the place, but now they look much neater and organized.

In other news though, the bugs are out. I have bites from mosquitos and no-see-ums. Let's just say I have been very itchy and have raised welts all over the place.

Tomorrow will not be so much me time. The lawn looks like a wild flower sanctuary so it needs to be mown. I wouldn't care that much, but all my neighbours have mowed the lawn and mine looks really bad.

No comments: