Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling a bit more pregnant

Well my face looks like I am a teenager ( mostly along my chin and hair line).  My tatas are rather sore and very sensitive to cold( in other words swimming in a pool that is slightly chilly leads to pain).

And the pukiness is around.  Not full out running to the bathroom, but definitely having a tummy that stops me short and makes me breath for a bit.

I finally got an appointment with the OBGYN.  Sept 23.  Considering I have not yet seen a doctor ( other than to get a blood work requisition) I was not too pleased.

Well the Chief who usually is level headed when I am freaking out suggested I call our family doctor's medical group to see if I could see someone early.  When I was offered an appointment with the nurse practitioner on Sept 7, I pretty much started crying at this point as this is my first pregnancy and I am nervous.  So Aug 24, I have an appointment with a doctor.  That will put me about 8- 8 1/2 weeks, as I am not too sure what day I conceived exactly, but mid way between my appointment with my OBGYN.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally know what you mean about freaking out! I didn't get to see my dr until 7wks and I thought that was forever consider I got my BFP at 3wks 4days...lol.

The2sams said...

UGH!!! But I am so excited for you! Cant wait to see your journey to mommyhood!