Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's been a week

So it's been a week since I found out I was expecting.  Many different emotions have been going through my mind, from extreme joy, to fear, to panic and all ranges in between.  It's crazy to think I have a little bean growing inside of me.  It is now about the size of an apple seed, that is so tiny and to know that it will grow into a 7 lb baby is crazy to think.

My symptoms are pretty much sore boobs, a bit of nausea here and there, general stuffiness, and fatigue.  I had a small chocolate Iced Capp from Tim.Hort.ons yesterday and that did not sit well, so no more caffeinated coffee, although I have some naturally Car.i.bou.  It is a pretty good substitute.

Despite yesterday being a civic holiday, some stores were open and I went to a local one and bought two shirts that although not labeled maternity, were quite stretchy and had a nice shape to them.  The best part is that they were only $13 each.  I think I will be pretty good in the shirt section, but most of my pants are pretty tight fitting. I am looking into getting one of those Belly bands or making my own if I can find a tutorial online.

2 comments:

Jen Brazeau said...

SO EXCITING :D

Unknown said...

OMG I'm sooooo happy for you!!!