Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower yesterday.  Unfortunately, I have no pictures from the actual baby shower as it was surprise and didn't have my camera, but I will try to get some pics off my MIL.  I have pictures of the gifts though.

This is a book of advice from the ladies who attended :)

Nursing Pillow

Really adorable onesies

Lamby blanky..so cute

Little bear cap.  Hopefully it is cold enough when the baby comes to wear it. 
Some clothes

Basket of goodies

Bibs- one for each of us, lol

More cute onesies

The balloons that were tied to my chair

The change table organizer.  This will really come in handy
I got lots of little things for the baby.  It was a lot of fun.

I will post more pictures later.

1 comment:

The2sams said...

How exciting! Good stuff!