Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have been sewing up a storm

Due to Benjy having a growth spurt and sleeping lots, I have had a chance to play with my sewing machine.  In the last few days, I have made lots of things.  Some good, some bad.  I have made two covers for one of my nursing pillows.  The first one was too tight, the second one, way too loose.  Maybe the third time will be the charm.

I have also made two diaper covers out of fleece.  I will post pictures amd how tos of that one later. I just need some hook and loop to finish them off.  The only stuff I have around the house has a sticky backing and it goops up my sewing machine needle.( I had to change the needle tonight :P)

My living room currently looks like my sewing room which is rather messy, so I will need to find a way to store my stuff neatly here.

No comments: