Thursday, January 26, 2012

Boingos

Boingos are one of the newest things to hit the cloth diapering market.  They are fasteners for cloth diapers, primarily prefolds.

Boingos vs Snappi
They are similar to pins in the sense that they  able to be used independently in the diaper.  They are similar to snappis in the grip mechanism that they use.  I am not great at putting on prefolds, but I like the way the Boingos work.
The back of the Boingos

My only complaint is that they leave some marks prefold.        





The size of the Boingos


Boingos in action
Boingo being used just singly
The snappi
I find that snappis put a lot of pressure on my son's tummy.  I don't have a picture of him in a prefold as he does not want to stay still for pictures so I used his monkey instead to illustrate the difference. The Boingos do not press against his tummy and are much easier to adjust a prefold with.



     

post signature

No comments: