Monday, January 2, 2012

Going back to work soon

One last month before I go back to work.  There is a part of me that wants to go back and another part that wants to stay home with Benjy.  I do enjoy teaching a great deal so I feel torn.  Ultimately though we need the money.  One income will not support us.

In preparing to go back to work, I am getting Benjy more diapers so I won't have to worry about preparing diapers so often.  I will still wash every few days, but having a larger stash will help me limit what I have to do in the evenings.  My plan is to bring a 20 or so diapers every Monday and bring home the dirty ones every night.

My plan also is with clothing to bring several outfits so that there is not so much that I have to bring over each day.  I am not sure if this will work out, but it is worth trying it.

Anyone have any other advice about going back to work?
post signature

No comments: