Monday, January 16, 2012

What is currently in my stash

My cloth diaper stash has grown by leaps and bounds.  I have lots of different types of diapers and nicely it did not cost me all that much.  I am pretty sure that with taxing and shipping I have spent less than $750.  Probably more than $500, but less than $750.

The main part of my stash is pocket diapers.  I have lots of those.  ( not too sure how many at the moment).

I also have fitteds, prefolds, flats, AI3s, and covers.  I also own 4 snappis and a set of Boingos.


COVERS
The easiest one to list are my covers.

1 MotherEase Rikki Wrap in Size Large
1 GenY cover in Medium
1 Thirsties Duo Wrap in Size 2 ( in Owl Print)
1 Rearz Couture Cover in Med
2 Kawaii Covers
1 WAHM  cover in a red maple leaf print.
As well as 3 pairs of upcycled wool longies and 1 wool cover in large.
I also have some Kushies and Prowrap covers that are too small and have been put away for whenever baby #2 comes along ( not for a while longer)

Plain Diapers
I have 5 flour sack towels and 12 Kushies Flats.  They are convenient to use when I am running low on diapers and to stuff into pockets.  They also work well at night as they are pretty absorbant.
Prefolds

I have some newborn prefolds that work great stuffed in pocket diapers or just tr-folded in covers.  I have 9 medium Rearz prefolds that I like to use around the house.  I prefer pockets for going out.

Diaper Fasteners
I have both snappis and a boingo.  I didn't mind the snappis when he was smaller, but I find he is too wide and the snappi rubs against his waist.

I got a set of Boingos last week and I have to say that I like them.  Much less pressure on his tummy.

Pockets
4 GlowBugs- 2 GlowBug Print, 1 Squares, 1 Cow Print ( see my review here)
4 Double Gusset Alvas- Red, Blue, Green, Black
4 Done with Disposables ( see my review here)
Pockets Part 1

10 Alvas in various prints
10 SunnyBaby Diapers in Royal Blue ( see my review here)
4 Kawaii Original Square Tab ( 1 Orange, 1 Blue, 2 Yellow) (see my review here)
1 Kawaii Heavy Duty in green
1 Kawaii Bamboo Minky in Blue
1 Kawaii Square Tab Fun Print White with Green Stars
1 GoGreen Champ in Blue  with Stars ( see my review here)
Pockets Part 2

1 Bee Changed Pocket
1 noname diaper in owl print

Fitted Diapers
Fitteds - Goodmama is the teal and the Bububebe is the Dr.Suess Print
3 MotherEase One Size- 2 cotton, 1 unbleached
GoodMama
Bububebe
Rearz Smitten in medium
5 Momentum BabyWear fitteds ( made by me) as well as a few failed prototypes or too small ones

AI2/AI3
Sweet Pea All in 3 in owl print
Lil Helper ( on its way)

Hybrid 
Grovia Shell in Planes
Gdiaper in Medium and Large




post signature

No comments: