Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Fit

So after my little set back of being sick, I am feeling much better. I went to the pool Tues, Wed, Thurs. I have been trying to eat healthy and have lots of veggies. I still have some junk, but definitely try to limit it. I don't swim laps, ( well I do a few), but mostly I tread water in the deep end and do things like not move my arms and force my legs to work fast enough to keep me afloat. I spend anywhere from 30 mins to 1hr in the pool, usually depends if there is something interesting on TV before I head over or not ( I live about 5 mins from the pool) on whether I get there when it opens or I drag my heals.

My husband looked at this morning and said that I looked like I was losing weight. I have not weighed myself, but instead want to concentrate on feeling better, having more energy and having my clothes fit better. ( I was easily able to fit into a pair of pants that were uncomfortably tight a few months ago.) The great thing about swimming is that it is a nice low impact exercise that I can easily continue while I am PG. I bought a one year membership for the pool so that is more incentive to go. I can't say I don't have the money to go.

I am hoping that this combined with the metformin will help my cycles more regular and I will not have to do get clomid in 2 months.

I saw my doctor on Monday and all my tests seem to be normal and the metformin made my last cycle 32 days, which was awesome. This cycle seems to be heading in that direction as well. We didn't get to BD too much this month due to me being sick, but hopefully we caught the eggie.

No comments: