Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summertime is Here

Well I am starting to feel pretty good. The swimming seems to be helping. I wore a belt the other day and I usually wore it in the middle hole. I was at the first hole and could have made it tighter :). I am really happy about that.

The other thing I did was go and get my hair done. I have natural highlights, but I like getting foils to have even more. So I made an appointment Thursday afternoon for Saturday. I spent 3hrs and 45 minutes getting them done. ( My hair is long, thick and curly and somewhat dry). I just got blond put in and I think it looks great. DH isn't too thrilled with it though.

So here are the results

Before ( don't mind the random sunlight)





After



The rest of my weekend will be pretty nice as it is a long weekend and it is really hot out. I have missed the heat so much. Tomorrow will be marking :P, but I can do it outside :) and mowing the lawn, but at least I have another day to relax before going back to work.

No comments: