Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Think about the positve

So once again AF has shown up, however in the second month in a row she has shown up after 32 days. It seems like my cycles are regulating with the metformin which is such a good thing. Down side though is that we are still not PG:(. However during TTC there is a bit of silver lining to not being PG, especially during the summer.

Two reasons to enjoy the "break"
1. Beer/ drinking
2. Hot Tubs

So although I am not yet pregnant, I can still have little moments of fun while AF is visiting.

And I am somewhat glad right now that I am not due to ridiculous high temperatures. It is so hot outside that I pretty much sweat instantaneously. It is gross and really uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Erin said...

There is always a silver lining, it's just hard to find sometimes. I am sorry she showed :(

Meg said...

My goal is to stay positive about things so I will not stress about things I cannot control. Some days it is easier than others.