Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bacon's reaction to the baby

Since this blog was originally called Bacon needs a pal and the address still is that, I thought I would talk about how Bacon is reacting to Benjy.  He is reacting good and bad.

The good is that he doesn't really care too much about Benjy.  He will froll his bouncy set, sniff him, and look at him.  He gives me a look if Benjy really starts wailing.

The bad is that he thinks that Benjy's stuff- bouncy seat, playpen, and his swing ( yes he managed to get into a swing which moves very easily).  He also tries to step on him if he is bugging me for food.  As well he is a very loud cat and sometimes meows really loudly just as I get Benjy to fall asleep.  In short, he is being really annoying.

I don't want to get rid of my cat. He was my first little baby, but man has he been annoying lately.  I am going to try to give him more attention and hopes that his annoyingness subsides.

No comments: