Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pacifiers

There are lots of pacifiers out there on the market.  Some are orthodontic, some are one piece, some have little handles, some are like a mother's nipple.  Of all the pacifiers on the market, my little guy will only take one.  The one that he was given in the hospital.

He loves his Soothie
The First Years Newborn Pacifiers - 2 Pack
Soothie  
.  Unfortunately for me, they do not currently sell Soothies in the area so I had to order some more online from a baby store.  I also ordered a holder for it as regular pacifier clips do not hold it in place.

Soothie Pacifier Attacher - Bee with Honey Pot Clip
First Years Pacifier Clip

I think the clip works great.  It is nice to have a clip for it so he does not loose it especially when he is in a carrier.




Another thing that I picked up recently is a really cute toy/ paci holder which a local store does carry.  The WubbaNub has a Soothie pacifier attached to it. Before I bought it, I though that the Soothie clipped onto the front, but it is sewn on.



This is the one my little guy has.  I wanted the monkey, but this is the last one that the store had.

Benjy is getting used to it.  When he wants to cuddle with me, he prefers just his plain Soothie, but when he is sleeping, it keeps it in his mouth better.

So he is not using it right here, but this is how he fell asleep

No comments: