Friday, June 3, 2011

Two Months Old

Wow, I don't know where time has gone.  Clearly I have been busy as I barely have a chance to sit down and blog.  I could blog more if I wanted to type one handed, but I prefer to have both my hands to use.

My little Benjy is growing up so much.  He is smiling, cooing, and giggling.  It is amazing to see all the changes.  It is crazy. He loves to kick is legs and move all around.


This is his two months pictures with his bunny to gage how much he is growing.  I know he is growing as he is in size two diapers when he wears disposables, most of his clothing is 6 months.  He is at least 14 lbs.  He is getting stronger every day and tries to scoot forward when I put him on his tummy.  He loves being in his stroller as I walk around town.  He relaxes right away and usually takes a pretty good nap while I get my exercise.

No comments: